ad

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Adj. Outer tie rod ends-Which ones? How many different ones?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adj. Outer tie rod ends-Which ones? How many different ones?

I am in the market for adj. outer tie rod ends for my 240sx. I already have Peak performance inner tie rods, tein outers, and many different suspension arms.
    I am looking for ones like Kazama, Namms, etc. I am interested in finding out how many different brands are their in the Adjustable outer tie rod ends, and, opinions from those who have them currently.
    I only drift the car and it is lowered quite a bit so I have maxed out the Tein outers.
    Also, prices and where to purchase these , at good prices, in So. Cal.
    Thanks

www.splparts.com

Comment

buy me somee my tein outers are hating my ride height.......lol

Comment

Originally posted by USDRFTR
        I am in the market for adj. outer tie rod ends for my 240sx. I already have Peak performance inner tie rods, tein outers, and many different suspension arms.
        I am looking for ones like Kazama, Namms, etc. I am interested in finding out how many different brands are their in the Adjustable outer tie rod ends, and, opinions from those who have them currently.
        I only drift the car and it is lowered quite a bit so I have maxed out the Tein outers.
        Also, prices and where to purchase these , at good prices, in So. Cal.
        Thanks

SuperNow! produces many tie rod ends and superangle kits (tie rod ends with spacers for more steering angle) for Mazdas, Nissans, and Toyotas. Although if I gather correctly from your pic in your sig you have a s13, they only offer tie rod ends with bumpsteer adjustment due to the geometry of the front end; they advice against the superangle kit (ie purchasing the s14 superangle kit and installing it on an s13).

In terms of quality, they are top notch, Calvin Wan, Luke Lonberger and Tony Angelo (FC and FD) all have them on their cars and they rave about them. I have sold many kits here in the states and I get nothing but praise about them.

The SuperNow! products are only available through me, if you have any other questions please feel free to email me at seeltuned@aol.com

Here are a few pics of the kits avaible for the S-chassis.
        Attached Files
        Last edited by eyecandy; 02-03-2006, 01:44 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by eyecandy
          they advice against the superangle kit (ie purchasing the s14 superangle kit and installing it on an s13).

I have sold many kits here in the states and I get nothing but complaints about them.

why?? about the angle thingy

and u sold a lot and had nothing but complaints?? that doesn't sound right

Comment

Originally posted by Stannyboy
            why?? about the angle thingy

and u sold a lot and had nothing but complaints?? that doesn't sound right

LOL, I meant to say praise, I obviously was thinking one thing and typed another.

About the angle, they said its due to the geometry of the front end and the location of the tension rod, that the wheel/tire has a chance of hitting the tension rod if you are running a wider wheel/tire during full lock. I have not seen this is person so I cannot confirm but I would take their word for it, they designed it. Naturally, you would be welcome to try the angle kit and if it does not work out just do not use the spacers.

Comment

So are you saying they don't offer anything for my S13? I have S14 Peak performance inner tie rods with spacers.
              If they do offer for my car, I need price and location as soon as possible.

I like the pics of the rod ends.

Comment

Originally posted by USDRFTR
                So are you saying they don't offer anything for my S13? I have S14 Peak performance inner tie rods with spacers.
                If they do offer for my car, I need price and location as soon as possible.

I like the pics of the rod ends.
                Sorry for the delay in responding. Yes, they do offer tie rod ends for the s13, they are $185 shipped to the USA (3-5days). Pics of the tie rod ends are posted above.

If you have ay further questions email me at seeltuned@aol.com

Comment

Working...
                X