5 speed Swap pics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 5 speed Swap pics

Heres A Few pics from my 5 speed swap that may help others.

I know theres a lot of confusion as to how to wire up the car to start.The top connector behind the fuse box needs to be jumpered.

See nothing too it.

Now just plug it back in. The Car should start.

You can wire up the reverse lights and 5th Gear Position Sensor. Oh and the speed sensor is the one closest to the driveshaft/shifter end. It should plug right in.

Master Cylinder Install.

The pre fabed Holes on the inside firewall.

The silver box is the Automatic Tranny Controler , it needs to be removed.

Where the Master Cyl Installs on the firewall

Comment

Pic of the Clutch Pedal Assembly Installed.

The Auto Brake Pedal Can Be Trimmed. like i did here.

Comment

Well thats all for now. More pics here. Check the last coupla pages.

www.cardomain.com/id/hasnotiresleft

Comment

Hello thats good, this post needs to be stickied,good pics and info,BUMP TTT

Comment

excellent job! would be great with a write up

Comment

what did you use to cut through the firewall on for the pedal assembly?

btw, to make it easier for you, you could just buy a new positvie battery cable from nissan. make sure you get the manual positvie battery cable. everything plugs in where it's supposed to, your car will start right up, and you don't have to play with any wires. for kicks and giggles, get a tech to do a transmission diagnostic on your swapped car and look at all the error codes ur ecu is throwing about the tranny. has nothing to do with how your car runs, and its good for a laugh.

cost of pos manual battery cable ~ $100-125. kinda pricey, but saves on headaches and stupid posts about "how do i wire up my manual tranny in my s13?"

Comment

I just used a hole cutter /drill bit. Worked fine. As Far as the manual positive battery cable, i just used my old one. It works fine.

Comment

Working...
                X