• Show
Clear All

• LSD Options

Ok guys heres whats goin on
    89 240
    Blacktop SR20
    Accusump
    but i need an lsd
    i've been looking on ebay(which i know is dangerous sometimes)
    and i've seen many deals on VLSD's which are not a bad option but what i was wondering about was an OBX Mechanical LSD i've heard really good things about them working well in FF drag cars and road race cars, but how exactly well will they work on an FR drift car? Has anyone used them before or know some one who has? Thanks.

(i know i should have gone with an LSD first but my motor blew before i could buy one and my local shop hooked me up with deal so i couldn't refuse.)

Mad props to Dieman Motorsports!

depends on the power you are throwing down. If you are over 400hp, some people have been going for skyline diff's. If you are 300 or under, try the factory VLSD, you can pick em up for cheap.

Comment

Yeah I was thinking about a VLSD from a J30 since its a luxury car and most people aren't hard on luxury cars so one should be in good condition, but I hear they have different bolt patterns and stuff. (I'm only putting down about 180 to the tire) Basically I think I'm going to go with whatever deal someone can give me on a VLSD. Has anyone heard about shimming the plates on the VLSD?

Comment

will an lsd from an S-13 with SH steering bolt up to the non hycus subframe?

Comment

Working...
        X