sr20det silvia front clip!! :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sr20det silvia front clip!! :)

i just recently got my silvia s13 front clip, body panels, lights, hood, bumper, dash, climate control, ecu, tranny, motor, and all. it is beautiful, but i dont have any bulbs in my triple projectors! argh, does anyone know what kind of bulbs go in there for the high and low beams? any help would be appreciated. thanks.

Re: sr20det silvia front clip!!

Originally posted by crxofdoom
    i just recently got my silvia s13 front clip, body panels, lights, hood, bumper, dash, climate control, ecu, tranny, motor, and all. it is beautiful, but i dont have any bulbs in my triple projectors! argh, does anyone know what kind of bulbs go in there for the high and low beams? any help would be appreciated. thanks.
    let me check on my for sure but I think there h1s. do you need all three or is there one or two missin from each.

Comment

fun

i need all 3 bulbs for both projectors
      let me know
      thanks.

Comment

Re: sr20det silvia front clip!!

Originally posted by crxofdoom
        Where did you get your CLIP?

How much did it cost you? (if you dont mind me asking)

How long did you wait?

How much was Shipping?

I just want to ask, for our 240sx owners that's thinking of doing the convertion.

(Im an FC driver, so It doesn't apply to me)

Comment

front clip

i got my clip from www.suncoastcustoms.com

i got a pretty good deal

i had to wait 1-2 months because i bought it before it was even in the USA, i actually reserved the clip before it was on the boat to the USA.

Comment

they are H1s. I just changed the one's in my old front end.

Comment

Working...
            X