Striping your car advice!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Striping your car advice!!!

I just want to rant so please read it. DO NOT strip your DAM.N car if you are going to daily drive it and you dont have other cars. Its stupid, argue all you want, but it is. Now if this is your semi daily car, and a weekend tracker then I can see some things being stripped out of it. If this is your track, race only car then do whatever you want by all means.
    I dont like all these kids that are like Im a mad TITE DRFTER YOZ so how do I strip out my daily driver to make it faster?? If you dont know what/how/or why to strip out your car then you obviously are not ready to do it. Leave the interior alone, you will probably lose more weight in the car by hitting the gym anyways. Learn to drive and once you can outdrive the cars capabilities then strip out your car and add 1000000 hp to it. Untill then, learn what your doing and practice learning to be safe so you dont kill me/my family/ or your self etc. RANT OVER.
    Last edited by s13/350z; 07-07-2006, 08:21 AM.

man, and i wanted some advice on how to strip my car...

Comment

sorry my bad..but hte above still holds true to me

Comment

Originally posted by s13/350z
        sorry my bad..but hte above still holds true to me
        i was just joshin.

Comment

WoW, who are you to tell people what to do with their cars?

It's really based on preferance.

If people are happy with having a gutted interior so be it.

For people that don't know exactly what they are doing, that is part of the learning process for them. You have to start somewhere and that's when things are still fun. Plus it's more productive than just reading "how-to's" on the forums.

Let people do whatever they want, as long as they dont hurt themselves or anyone else.

Comment

thats why i called it a rant...and like I said you can argue but stripping a daily driver is stupid.. there is no reason for it..maby I should throw some 24' rims on my mad tite drfter huhhhh..Im not telling anyone what they have to do just posting this because posers and kids think a stripped out car is gonna make them some uber tyte drfter yo!

Comment

Hey if you can tuck 24"s on your 240 and get it sideways, then more power to you.

Im not making any arguement about stripping interior.. All I am saying is let the kids do whatever they want, it's their cars!

Comment

geez looks like someone didnt get their baby formula this morning.

Comment

I grew up driving stripped cars. Mostly because they didn't have interiors when I put them together, or it was too moldy to keep. Never really bothered me till I moved up north and wanted as much heat in the car as possible.
                  snow is dumb.

Comment

the rear seats on my s13 smell like a$$, so i took them out...not only is the car lighter now but it smell better too lol

Comment

Originally posted by FD3S_pilot
                      the rear seats on my s13 smell like a$$, so i took them out...not only is the car lighter now but it smell better too lol
                      haha this I can agree with lol

Comment

Working...
                      X