No announcement yet.

Differentials and LSDs?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wow i had never heard of the car shaking because the lsd. i had heard it was loud
    well i guess itll give me a good reason to take out the back seats cause no one will wanna ride along.....which is fine by me i hate it when they change the station or whine about whatever

Comment

Originally posted by banged240_drift
      wow i had never heard of the car shaking because the lsd. i had heard it was loud
      well i guess itll give me a good reason to take out the back seats cause no one will wanna ride along.....which is fine by me i hate it when they change the station or whine about whatever
      Maybe not in all LSD cars, but I bought a Deftforce LSD which is built specifically for Drift competition use. It is very f'in aggressive compared to other LSD's, it locks up quick, so because of the makeup of the plates and depending on speed, turning radius, when it wants to try and lock it will make some messed up noise and try and keep the car straight, so when the plate slips it shifts the nose of the car, then tries to lock, then slips-shifts the nose....very slight but you can see the car rockk back and forth
      Attached Files

Comment

hahaha thast awsome
        ive never been to a drift competition ive heard of a few in houston (im in dallas tx) but im only 17 so i kinda have parents that would object to me just up and leaving for houston
        and ive never riden along with somone who has lsd. i havent realy met anyone around here who is realy into drifting

would it be worth getting the deft lsd for daily drivin since its that aggressive?

Comment

Working...
        X