Questions for Crazy Hawaiin and Revlimit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Questions for Crazy Hawaiin and Revlimit

Just wondering how Crazy Hawaiins Camaro is coming and when PowerSlideways.com's message board is gonna be up. I've read up a bit on Revlimits car from Driftsession.com and I was wondering how difficult it is to control the Camaros in the drift, and the sort of modifications you guys have done to them. Finally good luck to both of you at Driftsession!!

Hey thanks! The website forums will be up pretty soon. And so will the driver profiles. I also have most of the budget project page done (used the budget project 89 IROC on Jan 31 and got footage). But still working on the tuning / tech page, and the rest of the website. In the driver profiles, we will be showing pics of the cars, possibly pics of the builds, mod list, and the driver info. I also have a bunch of video footage of domestics drifting, so I plan to get a few teaser clips out soon. Full length DVD's inc footage of buildup, tuning, and event drifting will be out in a few months.

My 89 RS is still being built. Revlimit is currently in the process of building his new car, should be done by mid Feb. I'm currently using an 89 IROC to practice while building the RS. Next Drift Session event is Feb 21, which will be a Drift Session 2 lapping event (non stop course lapping), and I hope to have a 4 person crew out there videotaping for hawaiidriftscene.com and powerslideways.com

Comment

Can't wait to see that site grow. You guys are an inspiration to all F-Body owners

Comment

I can't wait for this site to come up. It'll be nice to have someplace where I can talk to other domestic guys who love drifting just as much as I do.

Comment

I've decided my current hosting setup is not going to be able to handle what I want to do with the websites (actually three websites). It was free anyway (from a friend) so no loss. I've ordered a new package from a different company, and I'm in the process of moving everything to the new servers. The website might be down for a few days while I change DNS servers. But dont worry, the website will be back up soon!

Comment

Working...
          X