putting a 1998 s14 front end and headlights on a 1990 fastback s13

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• putting a 1998 s14 front end and headlights on a 1990 fastback s13

I know its possible, but is there a conversion kit like the signal S15 lights? its getting overdone and i've yet to see the s14 sileighty.

i saw an s14 conv on a 180sx in th advan neovas drift video...it was hot! id go for it but i donno where to get it

Comment

Ive heard of it/seen it before. Ill try to look it up. I think I may have seen a kit. Sorry to be of no more help than that.

Comment

you can do it but im not sure if there is a kit for it. every one that i know who has done it just made there own brackets for the head lights. its not to hard. the fenders,bumper,and hood should boult right up. shouldnt take but 1-2 hours to finish. (dont forget about the 2 bolts in the door jam) most people do.most the bolts are 10mm the ones in the wheele well are philips head (short)and you might need a flat head. hope that was enough info for you.

Comment

yeah, thanks for your guy's help. what i really want is to have the 1998 front end with those slanted in lights and hood. i've never attempted to put a body kit on the car, other than stock bumpers from junk yards after i rip off the one ive had (I'm on the third one!) but i want something that is a little more unique and not as 'bone stock' looking. I was also wondering if getting the extended flat wing for the rear end was possible. the wing is similar to the one in gran turismo 2 (its the only place ive seen what im looking for), right now i have it up on jacks and the motor out. my tax returns are coming so im curious to see if an aftermarket kit with the s14 lights was possible.

Comment

just order the front wide fender and www.pressuermotorsports.com has them and get a bumper that you like and find the headlights at a junkyard or e-bay. and the wing you are talking about check out www.quickstyle.org and go to members, is that the wing you are talkng about. if so i can get you one or sell you that one.

Comment

thats the wing, what is it called? i had the stock foamish feeling one on my car when i bought it, but when i repainted the car I took it off and filled the holes.

I really appreciate the help.

Comment

i dont know who makes it because i got it at up-gaurage in japan but i might be able to get one for you if you want..

Comment

Working...
                X