X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• nothing happens when i turn my key

my car.....1995 240sx se motor ka24de

problem...shut off as leaving gas station....no prior problems

what works still.....headlights turn on dome lights work little things like that work

dont??? well it dont turn over or try to...when you turn the key to the on position non of the dash lights come on as they normally would.....power windows mirrors....sunroof none of that works anybody have any ideas?????

Originally posted by widebody240sx
    my car.....1995 240sx se motor ka24de

problem...shut off as leaving gas station....no prior problems

what works still.....headlights turn on dome lights work little things like that work

dont??? well it dont turn over or try to...when you turn the key to the on position non of the dash lights come on as they normally would.....power windows mirrors....sunroof none of that works anybody have any ideas?????
    So all the lights work but none of the gauge backlights and it doesn't turn over?

Maybe the ignition switch/key mechanism just went bad? Im not a mechanic Im just throwing out educated guesses.

Im sure someone will pop up with a better answer. Good luck man

Comment

u have head lights not dash lights or anything.. hmm check your fuses.. if not then is your car lowered?? if its real low did u move the harness in the fender well.. if not then check that.. tire might of eaten through the wires..

Comment

Working...
      X