Wuts up wit the Phantom Grip LSD?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wuts up wit the Phantom Grip LSD?

Does the Phantom Grip act like a 2 way LSD or does it just lock both axcels? Is it a good idea to buy it? Cause it's hella cheaper then like a Cusco or a KAAZ.
    Attached Files

The Phantom grip isn't a LSD in itself, it modifies your current diff into an LSD. I haven't heard how well they work but I wouldn't think they would work at well or be as reliable as a good aftermarket LSD.

Comment

correct, I dont even think it provides full lock if your drifting it, but it should be fine for autocross type stuff.

Comment

On the Phan. Grip web site, you can choose between 1.5 way and 2 way but I just don't know if it would be a good idea because I don't understand how it works. Does anyone have any idea if its good for drifting?
        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Drk_drftr
          On the Phan. Grip web site, you can choose between 1.5 way and 2 way but I just don't know if it would be a good idea because I don't understand how it works. Does anyone have any idea if its good for drifting?
          whats there web address

Comment

It's http://www.phantomgrip.com/

Comment

man they dont give allot of data I dont know if its good or not. Says you can use it in high performance applications but a civic aint that. maybe give them a call and see if it will work for drift or better yet whose racing with it installed and can you contact them for a referal. That will call them if its bull.

Comment

Sounds like a good idea because if it don't drift, it ain't sh't!

Comment

hell yea dude get that, it says on the site that if u accelerate hard it acts like a loking 2way lsd ,it also says it is as good as other lsd and i am willing to try it now, it has a lifetime warranty on breakage,hey you never know,im sure it offers way more lokege than the stock lsd,why not what if it works, and you become ye drifto masta?
                  Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                  X