ad

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Suspension Stiffness Springrate what are you running!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suspension Stiffness Springrate what are you running!

Just thinkin what everyone is running for (Spring rate Front and Rear) on 240sx's. And for you hachi guys 2. I am talking about drift setup. What is you preference stiff/soft How low is your car from the tire to the fender .

my spring rate and 10/F and 6/R. I slam my car to the gound and I use 15" wheels. I think softer is kinda better, if the spring too hard, the car will bounce alots and kinda hard to dirft, with softer springs. You can add some stb bar for front and rear and of course (-) camber is important too. Buy a good drift coilover. They come with lots of options. Then 1.5 LSD, smaller steering wheel, some good drift tires, little engine mods.

Comment

10 in front and 8 in rear Zeal Super Functions baby.... love em sometimes hate them the other times hahahaha

Comment

spring rates driffer for each driver/car/trac/road/day if you really want to know about how to set the spring roate/ shock rate..well ill post about it in a few days...cause i dont have time till i get a day off to type it out..

but its pretty easy... the jest of it is
        run as hard of a spring/stiff of shock(dampner, i llike that turm better cause its what they do) as you can with out haveing the tire loose contact with the road, and still have balllance handaling..but dont run a hard spring with a dead shock..or you get the rice boy bounce...its kinda ok the other way round... Ill write it up later...

Comment

i got an ae86

6.0 kg/mm front
          4.3 kg/mm rear

if i could turn back time, i'd choose 8.0/6.0 setup, still feels soft at the track.

Comment

Working...
          X