No announcement yet.

Bumper Vent Cut Outs.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think it looks good. Gives its face a nose.

Comment

I was thinking of doing that too making it lower so the opening would be larger..But righ tbelow that is the bumper supports so i didnt wanna remove my bumper for that..It would look funny if i did cut it open more cause you would see the bumper supports (ugly IMO)but hey i will be making some for my White 1990 TURBO II soon when im done i will post pics..=)

Comment

Originally posted by ToplessFC3Sman
        ... Do these lenses have a purpose, or are they just stuck in there. On my FC, they dont light up, or move, or dance, or make me food...
        Guess you havent looked real close. As you said, they are just lenses, there are no bulbs. They are so you can flash your brights without raising the lights. Yeah, Ive seen em shaved too, thinkin about doin it.

Comment

yea this is how it looks.

Comment

i love that pic. those two fc's llok like they are going to jump out an eat me. and the cut is nice, and if it works for the purpose of cooling your intake temp and even your engine temp, then thats all that matters

Comment

Yea, I havent had the chance to get into the engine bay and mechanicals a whole lot... just to adjust the idle a little. Im at college right now (in NYC, so no storage room for a car im working on), so the car has to live at my parents home. Ive only gotten a couple hours of time to work on it since I bought it back in February, in the weekends i go home. The parts I've ordered are beginning to pile up in my room... gonna be a fuuuun summer! Anywho, thanks for the answer.

Comment

Working...
              X