• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2JZGTE S13 & S14 Engine Mount Kit

Hello to all!

I am David.

I am new to this site but not 240s.

I am currently installing a Twin Turbo supra motor into my s13. I am converting to single set-up. Should be right around 500hp.

I will be the only one that I know of with this swap on the street in the state. I am currently selling the mounting kits. If interested please email me at twojz240sx@yahoo.com These mounts are made by non-other than TURBO DAVE. He is currently doing my setup.

Let me know

Thanks

We are proud to annouce the release of our 2JZGTE S13 and S14 Engine Mount kit. All Mounts are made in house in our custom fabrication department run by Turbo Dave.

These mounts allow the use of any 2JZGTE/2JZGE/1JZGTE engine with ANY TOYOTA TRANSMISSION COMBO. Whether you have the W58,R154, 6Speed, or Automatic our rear crossmember mount is adjustable to fit any combination. NO CHASSIS MODIFICATION IS NECCESARY. You will retain all of your factory suspension geometry, crossmember, and rack an pinion. It truly is a bolt in swap now.

Our Mount Kit Includes:
    TDF Aluminum Driver Side Mount
    TDF Aluminum Passenger Side Mount
    TDF Billet Aluminum Adjustable Rear Transmission Mount

these are the pics:

These mounts allow the use of any 2JZGTE/2JZGE/1JZGTE engine with ANY TOYOTA TRANSMISSION COMBO. Whether you have the W58,R154, 6Speed, or Automatic our rear crossmember mount is adjustable to fit any combination. NO CHASSIS MODIFICATION IS NECCESARY. You will retain all of your factory suspension geometry, crossmember, and rack an pinion. It truly is a bolt in swap now
    PICS NOW

Comment

PM Price please

Comment

Whats the price,LMK THANKS

Comment

they range from $700-1100 depending on what style you want.

mainstreamperformance.com

Comment

Can this kit be shipped to Uk? what are the prices?

Thanks

Comment

Working...
            X