Ae86 tranny help!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ae86 tranny help!!!

just out of no where my tranny just started making wineing sounds and 4Th gear will pop out.. i am not hard on this car. whats wrong.. could this be my clutch?? it's new

the car it the gts model i built the motor up a little

Sounds like you damaged the synchro and most likely the gear as well. Time for a trans rebuild How much more power are you producing over stock,
    how built is your engine. These trannies can start acting funny when adding power, especially when you start getting over the 150 hp range if it has alot of miles on it. If you are making signifigantly more power than stock you may want to upgrade to the mkIII supra trans, seen it done on club4ag a few times with excellent results.

Comment

Originally posted by racer555 View Post
      Sounds like you damaged the synchro and most likely the gear as well. Time for a trans rebuild How much more power are you producing over stock,
      how built is your engine. These trannies can start acting funny when adding power, especially when you start getting over the 150 hp range if it has alot of miles on it. If you are making signifigantly more power than stock you may want to upgrade to the mkIII supra trans, seen it done on club4ag a few times with excellent results.
      +10...random 10 characters cuzz drifting.com is ghey in the face

Comment

Working...
      X