The best exhaust

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The best exhaust

I'm about to purchase an exhaust system. What exhaust would be the best for a 240 with an s13 swap? I was thinking about getting the JIC full stainless steel , or the HKS Hi-power exhaust, and now i am thinking about the RS-R exhaust

Does anyone have any suggestions - i really just dont want it to sound like a typical import (i want a good low growly sound)

You mean a 240 with a SR swap if you have a Sr you will probabbly want to go with a 3 inch exaust. Deep Apexi NI is deep on a turbo car and non turbo at least mine is. Greddy dunk is a deep sounding exaust same with invidia i havent heard any other setups.

Comment

3 inch is good for turbo cars.
      Don't get too high on name brands cus thats all it is...name brand. Just has a fancy color and or sticker that says the name of a company. Get something thats cheap but reliable. All of those guys go through the same people to get all of thier stuff manufactured. Its all the same!!! Worry about setting up your car the right way and your technique.

Comment

Forget everything and think 5ZIGEN!!!

Comment

Get whatever decent one you can find for a good deal and like the looks of. We're in a good point with Silvia parts right now because they're just all over the place. Ebay auctions have them really cheap. Look for the typical A'pexi, Blitz, Greddy, GP sports, Uras, HKS, JIC, RSR, 5Zigen etc. they are all pretty good. Be warned, the real track designed exhaust like 5Zigen are pretty loud usually, while Greddy tends to be quieter. But a good deal is a good deal, and they all sound sexy on an SR!

Comment

Working...
          X