i just got like a crazy deal man and i mean crazy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i just got like a crazy deal man and i mean crazy

i said to these people i know they said two sr20det's with 400 or more hp with less shipping and ....... that i could get all of that dont for 9000$ not bad i say becuse it is for all the work and shipping labor and the rest of that stuff i say not bad becuse two of them for that price it is like a dream come true becuse when u are gonna have someone else build them from top to bottom and stuff i now it woul'd cost somewhere around 12,000 or more usually and that it comes with the sr20det so i kind think that is kinda a good deal becuse right now i have 1 240sx and i am gonna get another and put two sr20det into both of them and they are gonna be track cars

Originally posted by back View Post
    i said to these people i know they said two sr20det's with 400 or more hp with less shipping and ....... that i could get all of that dont for 9000$ not bad i say becuse it is for all the work and shipping labor and the rest of that stuff i say not bad becuse two of them for that price it is like a dream come true becuse when u are gonna have someone else build them from top to bottom and stuff i now it woul'd cost somewhere around 12,000 or more usually and that it comes with the sr20det so i kind think that is kinda a good deal becuse right now i have 1 240sx and i am gonna get another and put two sr20det into both of them and they are gonna be track cars
    I normally lurk. This post drives me to ask for someone to translate...

Comment

run-on sentences are, like, the new <3 for the intrawebzzzz.

Comment

I'll translate:

"Hello, I just found a deal on some motors that I am quite excited about. Someone I know is willing to sell me two SR20DET's, each with 400hp or more, for only $9,000! I think this is a great opportunity since a top to bottom SR20 build for two motors would typically cost me at least $12,000. I have a 240SX and plan to get another one soon. They will both be track cars so it will be nice to have these motors."

That sound about right?

Comment

much better.

Comment

Originally posted by Soldat View Post
            I'll translate:

"Hello, I just found a deal on some motors that I am quite excited about. Someone I know is willing to sell me two SR20DET's, each with 400hp or more, for only $9,000! I think this is a great opportunity since a top to bottom SR20 build for two motors would typically cost me at least $12,000. I have a 240SX and plan to get another one soon. They will both be track cars so it will be nice to have these motors."

That sound about right?
            Thanks so much! Would you mind passing on that this thread is worthless without pictures?

Comment

Working...
            X