Need Cressida Help!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need Cressida Help!!!

As some of you may know: I've been on the hunt for a weekend drifter...
    The other day I found an Mx63 in my neighborhood that I really like... I have a soft spot for Cressidas... & i wanna make them an offer on the car!!

The problem is: I don't know all that much about them... I know a few things about the mx73 & mx83... & I've seen a lot of people do different swaps 1jz, 2jz, 5m, 7m, single turbo, twin turbo, etc ( & i know rich from drift brigade has an SR powered cressy insane car!!)

Can anyone give me any pointers, tips,or knowledge, on the 63??

My questions are:
    -has anyone ever owned one??

-i know some of them came with a 5speed, but if the one i saw is an auto what 5speeds will bolt on??

-i know the suspension is gunna need an upgrade... what are my options there??

I have done some research... & all i could really find was one guys build on jzxproject.com (awesome car!!! btw) but that was it...

please help!!

thanks
    -alex-

I took a picture of the car today when I was passing by... sorry about the quality... I'm not the best at driving and taking pictures at the same time

I'll try to take a couple more tomorrow...

If anyone knows anything about these cars please help me out!!

[sidenote]: I also found an mx73 near where my girlfriend works & an mx83 about a half mile from my house!!! & I saw two other 83's on the freeway yesterday!!! There are a lot of Cressidas in Vegas!!

Comment

My neighbor is selling a clean Cressida here in Cali, he is the original owner and the car is pretty immaculate. If you need pics PM Me.

Comment

I wouldn't reccomend getting the mx63 cressie. There is pretty much no aftermarket support for that thing. Save up and get an x73 or x83. In fact there is a pretty clean mx83 on craigs list here in vegas for $1k. If you do get that x63 be prepared to have everything custom made or do it yourself, unless parts can be swapped from another car but I don't know.

Comment

Pictures of Cressida for Sale Super Clean

Here is a picture of my neighbors Cressida. He asked if I wanted to buy it but I have no use for another car. He is the original owner and takes super good care of his cars, which you can tell by these pictures. If you are interested let me know!

I believe it is a Gary 75th Anniversary Edition

Comment

nice cressie!! how much does he want for it?? also is it a manual or auto??

Comment

www.jzxproject.com or .net cant remember.

Comment

Its an automatic, I think he wants $2500.00 I might get him down to $2000.00 but I put my word that the car has been well taken care of.

Comment

theres one for sale on club4ag for less. i believe its going for 1500 or so

Comment

Working...
                  X