ka24de all motor?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ka24de all motor?

ok well i've been lookin for a way to make a really nasty all motor ka. i know that i could make way more hp with a turbo kit or buying another motor. but i want to do something different. i've been doin some research on supercharging or stroking the car out with the bc 2.6 kit. the only problem is lack of info on both these products. does anyone know anyone one thats done one of these. and can support it with video or pics?

thanks

heres the link to the D.I.Y.
    http://forums.nicoclub.com/zerothrea...postid=2389366

i think its pretty sick.

Comment

I can get you a stroker kit, but I think that you should look at SDdrift.com and ask for scooter. He made a sick *Censored**Censored**Censored* set up NA. Really good.

Comment

Scooters parting out everything from the car including this:

"Custom ITB's adapted from a GSXR 1000. Custom CNC'd and welded flanges on intake manifold. Comes with plenum. $400"

That's a hell of a deal if you ask me.

Comment

I totally agree with you on that Zoltec.... What a bahgain.

Comment

Comment

I think its funny how the SOHC is ragged on by so many people but most of the really bad *Censored**Censored**Censored* built KA's are SOHC's

Comment

thanks guys for some info. i think im goin to go ahead and supercharge it. does anyone know a guy that owns thomas knight superchargers? ive never heard of him or this company. hopefully he's not a rip off and knows his stuff on what he's doin.he used to make a kit for the 240 but they dont sell the whole kit anymore, but he sells all the adapter pieces still and all i need is the supercharger from the frontier and some other things.

Comment

Originally posted by drft89 View Post
                  thanks guys for some info. i think im goin to go ahead and supercharge it. does anyone know a guy that owns thomas knight superchargers? ive never heard of him or this company. hopefully he's not a rip off and knows his stuff on what he's doin.he used to make a kit for the 240 but they dont sell the whole kit anymore, but he sells all the adapter pieces still and all i need is the supercharger from the frontier and some other things.
                  Ripoff dude, total crap

Comment

why? im not talkin about that electric supercharger crap

Comment

The Knight Supercharger kit has been discontiuned. You can call and ask him I guess. http://www.boosthead.com/home.php

Why are you trying to SC anyway? To be different?

Comment

yea i already emailed him about it. he can still make all the adapters and pieces i would need to do it. i would just have to supply the supercharger and some other things. and yes to be different and becuase i just want to see how much you can make with this setup and a built motor. i dont need much horsepower anyway....o and i like the wine
                        Last edited by drft89; 01-22-2008, 02:25 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by DiscoQuinn View Post
                          Are those Webers?

Comment

Originally posted by drft89 View Post
                            o and i like the wine
                            ????????

Comment

Originally posted by ZoltecRules View Post
                              ????????
                              of a supercharger....sorry if i spelled that wrong. spelling was my best subject in school lol

Comment

Working...
                              X