• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• recomended turbos for ka24de

yea just as the thread says.
    anybody have and ecomendations for a turbo for my ka24de
    i have heard t3 t4 t25
    anybody have any personal experience on how the engine my take the turbo?

Maybe you want to specify what you're looking for out of it,response, all out max HP or torque,etc., or something like that.

Comment

t25/28 are not all that good. I prefer to use t3/4 hybrid or a pure t04b for good torque and nice power. A KA24de with t4/fmic/fuel pump/ and FPR can make easy 250 rwhp at 8 psi. Add a Cometice head gasket/injectors/Safc and pump out 10 - 12 psi for more reliable HP.

Comment

Ive used an s14 t28 and didnt quite like it. the turbo was designed for a 2 litre engine. the ka24de pumps out way more exhaust gasses that the turbo can handle and goes passed its efficiency range. a t3 t4 hybrid would be your best bet, as long as you have a decent fuel setup (higher cc injectors, ecu upgrade etc.) im currently running a t4 60-1 w/ 370cc sr injectors and standalone. car runs w/ minor lag and has plenty or room for improvment.

my current t4 setup @ 7psi feels way more powerful than my t28 @ 12psi. just dont go half assed on fuel delivery. i can help you w/ more info if you like.

good luck!

Comment

thanks alot for the information, let me get your opinion on this, after talking to a couple of people they all informed me that i woukd definitly need to get a new head. hounestly im looking to get around 350hp. you think my stock head would be able to handle the amount of power with head studs?

Comment

Working...
          X