T.suell Ae13

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• T.suell Ae13

Got done welding up the mounts putting in a sr20det for the 2008 year formula drift season I got a New sponsors this year . and cant wait to debut the car in LAS VEGAS !

2008 Sponsors:
    Allegiant Air
    Toyo Tires
    Techno Toy Tuning
    NST Nonstoptuning
    Kazz
    Ram Garage

sneak peaks !
    Last edited by RAM GARAGE; 05-21-2008, 12:07 PM.

good stuff tommy, looks sweet. Can't wait to see that beast in action with you killing it behind the wheel!

Comment

Originally posted by akuma S14 View Post
      good stuff tommy, looks sweet. Can't wait to see that beast in action with you killing it behind the wheel!
      lol thanks terry . by the way whens ur next event ?

Comment

right now I am kinda dropping the ball in the states. I have been in china for most of this year preparing for Drift Buffet's first international event. Currently we are planning to have it in late August and another one in October. Both taking place in China. I have been in the process of building 10 cars for the american drivers to use. Hope you can be one of them to make it out here.

I'll be back in the states on May 5th for about 3 weeks. I'll be sure to give you a call.

Comment

Sweet build! Can't wait to see you in a Corolla again!

Are you going to be hitting the east coast events at all?

Comment

nahi wish i could but the car is not ready and im saving my eggs for las vegas lol

Comment

Very slick Tommy!

Can't wait to see it in Action!

Comment

CANT WAIT !

Comment

That is pretty impressive, could the SR engine really rev up to eleven thousand rpm?

Comment

not stock....

Comment

Originally posted by atlantian View Post
                      That is pretty impressive, could the SR engine really rev up to eleven thousand rpm?
                      Tach's are bought, not custom designed. Just because the tach will go to 11k doesn't mean the motor will.

Comment

I know, I was just wondering, because you would not buy a tachometer that has a high redline unless your engine spins that fast. To Ram Garage, how much was the lightened parts for that particular engine?

Comment

Originally posted by atlantian View Post
                          I know, I was just wondering, because you would not buy a tachometer that has a high redline unless your engine spins that fast. To Ram Garage, how much was the lightened parts for that particular engine?
                          limit is 8k . apex makes tachs and it just happen to be a 11k .

Comment

dang Tommy, your car looks better and better with every shot. Hope your ready for Vegas!

Comment

I really love the stripped out look with the roll cage. Is the chassis seam wielded? By the way, why is the redline not marked?

Comment

Working...
                              X