Rx7 rebuild

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rx7 rebuild

I have 10g's to throw into my 1988 convertable rx7. the body is in decent shape just needs new wheels and a new top. i want it to go fast and also look good im looking todo the turbo engine swap with the regular engine. i found a website called tigerautoparts.com with all used engines and you can find the engine with they say 25-35 thousand miles on it for 1000. now will the motor mounts match up and will it be a easy install i already have the non turbo engine out and all that stuff already put on a motor stand. would it be worth doing the swap and putting just regular aftermarket parts on it. anyone have any advise on what i should do and any recommendations on parts?

Originally posted by zfactor2088 View Post
    I have 10g's to throw into my 1988 convertable rx7. the body is in decent shape just needs new wheels and a new top. i want it to go fast and also look good im looking todo the turbo engine swap with the regular engine. i found a website called tigerautoparts.com with all used engines and you can find the engine with they say 25-35 thousand miles on it for 1000. now will the motor mounts match up and will it be a easy install i already have the non turbo engine out and all that stuff already put on a motor stand. would it be worth doing the swap and putting just regular aftermarket parts on it. anyone have any advise on what i should do and any recommendations on parts?
    talk to Mazdatrix
    going there tomorrow for our 13B Rebuild DVD
    http://store.driftingshop.com/ma13broentdv.html

Comment

Working...
    X