fc3s vac. lines

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fc3s vac. lines

i have a 91 rx7 and just took off all the emissions crap...i was just wonderin a few things....
    1) does ur map sensor still need a vac line hooked up to it?
    2)i have a hks evc and 40 mm external wastegate....should i hook those up to the 3 vac line or should i put those lines off the opposite side of the upper intake...(there are 3 vac. nipples on each side)?
    3)catch can....should i go from the oil filler neck to the can,from the can the nipple that is just below the oil filler neck(nipple is on the block)?

fc3s vac. lines

i just read thread..thought it seemed lil confussing...on the vac. lines, im down to just 3...there comin off the back of the intake.

Comment

Get yourself a Factory Service Manual. The FSM will have picture diagrams for all the hoses and where they go. You should be able to use that to do what you need.

Comment

fc3s vac. lines

fsm will not show u how to hook up aftermarket part.....i have one..learn how to read thread

Comment

RX7club.com

just don't go on there and start talking about drifting and BN aero

Comment

Originally posted by imports309 View Post
            fsm will not show u how to hook up aftermarket part.....i have one..learn how to read thread
            Way to be a prick, I was just pointing you in the right direction. You can use the FSM to map out which lines you can use, after market or not. Next time someone offers a little bit of info, even if it's not exatly what you're looking for, try either acting greatfull or not posting at all or you won't get any help.

Comment

Sorry Man not tryn to b a prick but tired of people telling me to get a fsm

Comment

Originally posted by imports309 View Post
                Sorry Man not tryn to b a prick but tired of people telling me to get a fsm
                No worries, just with a pop off like that, it's comes off very attitudey. +1 on the RX-7 forums though, you'll get a lot more educated responces there plus more traffic in general.

The reason I brought up the FSM is you can use it to map your lines out and get a general idea of what you can and can't use. I don't happen to be a rotary owner myself, but I know this works pretty well on our standard cylinder engines.

Comment

Working...
                X