Bmw e30

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bmw e30

hi there, i juz wanna know the rite wheel for E30 (for driftin purpose). currently im using 17 inch wheel, ist advisable for me to change to either 16 or 15 inch wheel? sori if i askin these kind of question coz in my country, drifter keen to use japan car so i asume drifter in here know better the rite setup for BMW E30..

thnks for sharing...

As long as you don't have a problem keeping those wheels spinning, why go down a size or two?

Comment

Originally posted by Cavi Mike View Post
      As long as you don't have a problem keeping those wheels spinning, why go down a size or two?
      not really happy tail, need to throttle harder to keep it sliding (dry condition track ). im hoping changing the wheel can make the diffrent, i guess.

Comment

going with smaller rims to help with lighter wheels and lighter tires. but just going smaller may not help if you do go smaller go with something really light cause your tire will probably get a little heavier

Comment

Originally posted by IrishDrifter91 View Post
          going with smaller rims to help with lighter wheels and lighter tires. but just going smaller may not help if you do go smaller go with something really light cause your tire will probably get a little heavier
          i c... i bought a pair 16 inci wheel wit 205/50 tyre. gonna put them now a give a try.. bydeway there's a drift event here at my place (cyberjaya, malaysia). but im not joinin the event coz my car not fully done yet. the suspension not stiff enout.. btw, i will shoot sum photo for u guys... until then, drift drift drift...

Comment

how are you liking the 16s i also have a e30 i am running 15s right now i am wonder how you like them b/c i am looking for bigger wheels for drifting.also are you running a LSD or welded diff?

Comment

Working...
            X