ECU tuning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ECU tuning

I was just wondering if anyone knew how to tune a toyota ECU. I wanted to raise my redline and maybe tweak my fuel map a little. Anything i can do thats simple? I dont wanna buy expensive crap. yeah im a cheap *Censored**Censored**Censored*, so what. SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEEEET

Buy an Apex controller or something for the fuel.

Comment

well right now i just wanna raise my redline, cus i can only get it to about 5

Comment

what is it you are driving?

Comment

RA64... also known as a 1984 toyota celica. lol, yes its RWD. Has a 22RE motor. It's pretty fast too, just needs some slight adjustments

Comment

which model is that pegasus design for ? sorry but i dont know

Comment

which model is that pegasus design for ? sorry but i dont know

Comment

now i have the dreaded double post please dont come now and take my ricer poser card away from me for that transgression!

Comment

skeeet skeeet

Comment

Hmm... I know nothing of tuning a ECU, though i think if you went to a local tuning shop and asked about it they could expain all thats involved, I know that there is companys that tune ECU's for quite a bit of money. A ECU upgrade is about the cheapest per horsepower increase you can get.

To actully take apart and tune i think you'll need extensive skills in computer programming.

Comment

since you're in so cal, i would highly recommend TECHNOSQUARE. they do excellent work and come out and bust out the laptop and remap on the fly. Howard is an awesome tuner.

look em up on google, i forgot the web addy.

Comment

I know tuners Like TOM's in Japan do stuff like that..

Comment

Working...
                        X