Fc Hand brake

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fc Hand brake

im not sure if this is the forum for this question. it is rather car specific but here it is. So its more for the fc sliders i guess. ive had two Fcs so far and in both cars i have noticed that the hand break is weak. Is it a simple matter of getting it adjusted or is the fc break just realy weak?
    Last edited by Linguo415; 01-27-2011, 04:31 AM.

Adjust it and get better pads is what most people tell me.

I'm raising the bar a little higher and doing that along with a hydro brake. I dont like the position or feel of the stock handbrake tbh although i can get it to lock with crappy "oem" spec budget pads.

Comment

Ya ive seen the hydro break but dont know a lot about them. I get mine to lock on stock but i swear im trying to stop a train. lol

Comment

i'm still on stock handbrake, with HP blue pads... BEAST.

but both my verts do suck. i guess it's just an adjustment needed and pads on the vert.

Comment

Well? Any break pad recomendations anyone?

Comment

Originally posted by Linguo415 View Post
            im not sure if this is the forum for this question. it is rather car specific but here it is. So its more for the fc sliders i guess. ive had two Fcs so far and in both cars i have noticed that the hand break is weak. Is it a simple matter of getting it adjusted or is the fc break just realy weak?
            Kyle Mohan from Mazdatrix would know

Comment

Ya. this isnt the right forum for my question anyway. Its too car specific.

Comment

Working...
              X