C33 Laurel Swap Info Needed...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• C33 Laurel Swap Info Needed...

I need some info on what tranny i would use to swap the laurel's automatic to a manual...i was thinking r32 cuz of the rb20det...but i heard that the laurel was similar to the s13...any help is appreciated

what engine does it have you the r32 aint the one eather the z31 or z32 if you can find one another would be the lepard. Nissan trannies in Japan are close sometimes just a bell housing swap will do it.

Comment

rb20det engine in the laurel...is the swap easy or hard?

Comment

cake got to yahoo auctions you can usualy fing the whole kit there. Tranni, clutchpack, pedal, slave cylinder. That or get a DT mag there is a place that advertises in there with new parts for arounf 350000 yen for the conversion. That engine is a little doggi but you can wake it up with a ecu burn and a boot controler to start. Have fun man them things a re nice. Youll be the yanki drifter

Comment

you can use the tranny out of an r32 type m. i used to have a c33... its a fun car. if you need parts let me know

Comment

oh, also...

anything from the a31 will bolt on to the c33

Comment

alright...what are the list of parts i would need? r32 gts-t type m 5 speed gearbox and lsd...and? ill prolly be able to find some cefiros in the junkyard...i think i would see more skylines in the junkyard though...so just plz tell me all the parts needed

Comment

you will need...

the tranny, the drive shaft, the clutch pedal assemly, the master cylinder, the slave cylinder with all of the hard lines. you will need to cancel out you neutral sensor (you know how when your car is in drive it wont start... ) but thats easy.
                or.....
                i can sell you a tuned c33 for 2500 bucks. its orange with a metalic flake. rb20det, tomei cams and rockers, ecu, full exaust, coilovers, 2way diff, frp hood, bucket seat, and a 7 point cage. and yes, it has a manual tranny. (and a twin plate clutch)

Comment

send it my way. but i want it for free.

Comment

how far are you away from kanagawa ken? i could probably pick it up in tokyo or yokohama when i have the money

Comment

Originally posted by markeese180sx
                      how far are you away from kanagawa ken? i could probably pick it up in tokyo or yokohama when i have the money
                      how long before you have the money?? i wont have it forever

Comment

how long will u have it? i dont work full time so itll be awhile...i dont think you would want to keep ur car that long...ive already started looking at cars...ive seen a couple nice cars...where are u btw?

Comment

near hiroshima

Comment

Working...
                          X