No announcement yet.

Drift Spec Suspensions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Actully, Im no longer interested in drifting... It looks cool and stuff but its not the fastest way around a corner. I more interested in canyon driving and track racing.

Comment

Originally posted by prodigy
      Why do you say that? I just bought some, and now you got me all nervous. I thought JIC was one of the best you can get. I don't know if you are stating your opinion or if you have some info to back that up. Panda I don't think that you really know what suspension you are best with. I think you learn to drive around the car, just by changing components doesn't mean that the car is automatically going to drift better. Any change is going to take some getting used to.
      Who said JIC was the best. In Japan there the poor mans coils. I dont no one Top D1 driver here using them. For off the shelf ready to drive yea their alright. All I know is that mine sound like they were falling off and didnt have very much coil control.

Comment

Oh, I see. So a beginner like me should be okay with them. So what do you suggest than. Specifically for the S13, because I know you own a few.

Comment

My taste might not be the same as others. I prefere a system where you can preload the spring without changing the ride height. I also like upper and lower camber control. The Teins have this on dome modles. But its not all that important. A veridable valve would be a must but if your a baller piston and compresion valve adjusters would be sweet.

Comment

Working...
          X