• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which is bettet, dual or single....

...turbo outlet for redtop sr20det

Re: Which is bettet, dual or single....

Originally posted by dshytz
    you mean exhaust tip? or...? if you're asking which tip style at the end of the exhaust, it doesn't matter since it's all one pipe up to that point anyways. the only car that would really matter in would be like a BMW since they use seperate tubes for the front and rear halves of their straight six powerplants.

Comment

Re: Re: Which is bettet, dual or single....

Originally posted by PearlBlueSoul
      you mean exhaust tip? or...? if you're asking which tip style at the end of the exhaust, it doesn't matter since it's all one pipe up to that point anyways. the only car that would really matter in would be like a BMW since they use seperate tubes for the front and rear halves of their straight six powerplants.
      if he meant exaust tip he would have said exaust tip. im pretty sure he meant turbo outlet...

Comment

Re: Which is bettet, dual or single....

Originally posted by dshytz
        i felt a little more power when i put on the dual. and it sounded cooler. but not a big difference

Comment

hey Quickstyle, dont be such a prick to PearlBlueSoul. we cant all be as perfect as u

Comment

good lord I was tired to miss that. wow. more caffine this way! For some reason I wondered if that wasn't what he meant at the time...could've sworn he wasn't specific for some reason...kept thinking about the CT26 and it's dual/single outlets. eek. good grief.
            Last edited by PearlBlueSoul; 03-30-2004, 09:18 PM.

Comment

that was really clever Quickstyle! u know what would help ur "insult"? well i am sure u dont cuz u dont seem like the intellegent type......what would help is if i cared. simple as that. i dont care

Comment

ok... im sorry

Comment

Are you asking about a divided or collected hotside? or are you asking about a single or dual exhaust system?

Comment

guys kill the personal insults, its not cool. We are all just here to learn and exchange our ideas and experience.

Comment

Originally posted by nissanguy_24
                      guys kill the personal insults, its not cool. We are all just here to learn and exchange our ideas and experience.
                      I didn't recall quickstyle being very insulting rather....lol. don't argue guys. no need for it on a techy discussion.

Comment

Yea I don't think that he was mean in the least. He simply stated something.

Unclever name, how bout canning the language and easing up. Everybody is here to learn.

Comment

Originally posted by Unclever Name
                          hey Quickstyle, dont be such a prick to PearlBlueSoul. we cant all be as perfect as u
                          Originally posted by QuickStyle
                          unclever name has unclever comebacks...

these were the personal things i was referring to. Its just not needed you know?

Comment

any way.......
                            back to the subject.....

it this the turbo outlet you are talking about??
                            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Quickstyle1bolt
                              hey nissanguy

know yer role and shut yer hole
                              That was just...unnecessary. He's done more for this forum than you will ever do, I gurantee he's more knowledgable than you, and you just dont @#$% with the SMC. I think you need to rethink your role, you said it yourself in another thread you try to piss people off for your personal enjoyment. And for the record...he's down with the Dong. Man you seem to have the worst luck on this forum...

Comment

Working...
                              X