Super Hicas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Super Hicas

We have a 240 with super hicas should we keep it or we should get rid of it???

oooh does it have a LSD?

most guys disable the HICAS before drifting, but i would say give it a try and see how it works first.. only because second and third hand hear say sucks.

Comment

Does it have ABS?

HICAS cars are awesome - you can get a HICAS locker from what I understand, but I wouldn't trash it.

-MR

Comment

Does Hicas actually make drifting harder. Cus its fou wheel steering and all so wouldn't that be weird. And how do disable hicas and how much it cost?

Comment

hicas rocks!

yes all hicas models come with LSD and ABS. i see no problems with hicas and drifting. skylines have hicas and most of them dont disable it to drift.

Comment

ABS, hicas and all that *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* is weak lol.Those are for your granny

I love my s13 that has no abs, no hicas, no air bags, no power steering, no ac.Just gimme the bare minimums please

But seriously though, hicas is not found on any "real" drifters car.

Comment

the main problem with hicas is it changes dirction depending on speed, and upsets yours cars balance mid drift on high speed corners, i have never seen anyone keep it in there car for longer than 2 rounds.

Comment

what is hicas?

Comment

Originally posted by nedinic
                  what is hicas?
                  a relatively primitive 4-wheel steering system. I *hear* it got better in the later years of the Z, but more enthusiats disable it. There are quite a few hicas eliminator kits available -- that fact alone probably speaks volumes

Comment

its like 4 wheel steer just not to the degree of some other auto manufacturers,

Comment

ohh i see thanks for the replys,
                      im not trying to steal the thread but do you guys use power steering when drifting ???

Comment

how do you get rid of a 4WS?

Comment

in my s13 i have at the mo i have power steer, but in the ute i am building i have removed it, i have heard it gives you better feel, so i thought theres only one way to find out,
                          another guy i spoke to said it made his style alot smoother once he removed it.

Comment

super hicas super sucks

Comment

take the steering rack, diff, and rear swaybar and junk the rest of the most overweight 240 ever built.

Comment

Working...
                              X