Z32 help anyone?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Z32 help anyone?

I need help finding someone or some site where I can get some help building up a Z32 TT for drifting. I don't want anyone to hold my hand, I'd just like someone who can give me a couple pointers whenever I need help with something. Also, if anyone knows how to do a custom v-mount intercooler/radiator, and would like to pass on the knowledge, I'd appreciate it. Having someone else do it for me is just too much money, and I know it's a very beneficial upgrade. Thanks.

Strip the car.

Comment

get tokico illumina's... strut tower braces... adjustable tension rods... just anything to make the suspension stiffer... go research on other forums... i can't remember off the top of my head... but i've read other forums about z32's drifting

Comment

I already stripped it.

It breaks loose so much easier than before it's ridiculous. I've got all the interior panels off and about half of the sound insulation(what a pain in the *Censored**Censored**Censored*). Once I get a service manual I'm gonna start pulling wires.

Comment

Dude leave the wires allone you will regret it and that aint all that much weight. Look at losing the rear hatch for a FRP one or a Acril back window. There isnt a lot of tin you can cut out with out losing the structure of the car. Have you changed the seats. The power ones wheigh a grip to. That car even in stock trim with a set of coils will still drift good. Been there done it. Loved It.

Comment

Working...
          X