the beastly 4 ag

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the beastly 4 ag

remember me folks im the crazy kid who wants to treat an 86 like an orange and get 300+ hp squeezed in and out of it.

ive gotten past the 250 mark for sure.
    listen to my setup
    1.HKS GT3037S - 450/480 PS Output

COMPRESSOR:
    -Wheel- 52/56 Trims - 55.0/57.0 Inducers / 76.2 Major
    -Housing- 100 Inlet / 50 Outlet - 0.60 A/R
    TURBINE:
    -Wheel- 84 Trim - 60.0 Major / 55.0 Exducer
    -Housing- GT25 inlet / External GT30 outlet; 0.61, 0.73, 0.87, 1.01, 1.12 A/R

2.Cast Iron - Turbo Exhaust Manifold

HKS Cast Iron Turbo Exhaust Manifolds are available for custom turbo kits on select turbocharged & naturally aspirated vehicles. These high quality cast units offer great flow characteristics and durability for mounting turbos & wastegates.

3.680cc injectors

4.turbosmart dual blow off valve. half goes to atmosphere half goes back into intake(really cool)

hks cams and pistons

and a special made ecu made by a company i know

and much much more

pics? does ur car have crazy lag?

Comment

man what kind of boost you running?

Comment

Your motor will essplode.

Comment

You have this done to your engine at this very moment? Please don't tell me you're running on the 3rib block with that set up.

Comment

Originally posted by MK2_GTI
            You have this done to your engine at this very moment? Please don't tell me you're running on the 3rib block with that set up.
            My thoughts exactly....and especially not with the stock large port oil pump. please tell me you got a GZE block to build up...

Comment

i dont have the car yet
              im just doin a lot of research
              the lag will not be a problem anymore
              putting a trick bov on it that has it plmb back to the intake
              thus the engine gets a lot of air into the intake which in turn spins the turbine faster reducing lag.
              i plan to run 17 to 22 psi of boost
              if i still have a problem with boost under race conditions i wil install a nos spooling system wich will spin the turbine with nos untill you desired pressure is attained and it will turn off.
              spendy for sure but i can do it.
              i plan to put aebs sleves to eliminate wear on the cylendars and also do a p&p job just to be sure.

btw i got about 20 k to spend

Comment

the company said wiht my setup i could expect 35 horsepower form the ecu

Comment

Why such a lofty goal though? especialy in a race prepped 86, that thing will have a power to weight ratio greater than a damn viper. unless your doing it just to see.

Comment

i plan it will weigh around 18 to 1900 pounds and have 250 to 350 horse power 300 would be sweet. so thats a 6.6 pound to horse power ratio.
                    what size wheels should i get?

Comment

i dont know, but make them very very wide to hold all you power, also so you can brake good after flying to 100 miles an hour in 1 second

Comment

Very interesting setup. I'd like to see vids and pics of when you do finish this job.

A few suggestions, mind you I'm in no way trying to deter you from your goals.
                        1) Go with the 7 rib block (you can't be too careful and it doesn't cost that much); you can get it from the ae92 gts
                        2) Change the T50 transmission. Use the 7mgte transmission if you'd like.
                        3) Change your rear axle to a celica supra rear axle or something beefier.

Can you give us some info on this company? I'd really like to know who's suggesting this setup for the 4age.

As for wheels: I prefer the stance of 14 and 15's. 15's would be the limit for me....but it's all personal preference.

Good luck! And have fun with your car!!

Comment

normally on such a small car i would say 15s too, However he wants to push that much speed he better damnwell make sure he can stop. I say go with the widest 16 or even 17 inch wheel you can fit fill it with brakes and super sticky tires. then go chase ferraris... lol

i really dont know what will fit in a 86's wheel well, but the ideas are still the same.

Comment

With the right bottem end i see him hitting his mark.

Comment

Enzo 4.95 lb/hp

385 hp will make you a hair faster then the supercar. Go for it

Comment

Working...
                              X