X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rotaries have 0 strokes and 4 Cycles

Give it up Xtreem....

You cant have it both ways.

First you bash my answer because you cant see how black and white it is.

Then you play these little games about trick questions and semantics. Every time you are challenged, you come up with some ad-hoc (look it up) contingency for why my answer (which is perfectly correct and complete) is wrong.

If you are trying to dispense knowledge, you have an interesting dichotomy to your methods.

Re: Rotaries have 0 strokes and 4 Cycles

Originally posted by jboss
    Give it up Xtreem....

You cant have it both ways.

First you bash my answer because you cant see how black and white it is.

Then you play these little games about trick questions and semantics. Every time you are challenged, you come up with some ad-hoc (look it up) contingency for why my answer (which is perfectly correct and complete) is wrong.

If you are trying to dispense knowledge, you have an interesting dichotomy to your methods.

where did I say you were wrong I said close or not the answere Im looking for. Where do you get off accusing me of anything it was my thread I will run it as I see fit. Others seemed to not have a problem with it.

Comment

blah his trick question was easy once i thought for a moment, like you said Rotarys have no strokes, but do use the four cycle miller cycle similar to the four stage otto cycle used in normal 'four stroke' piston engines.

right?

Comment

Originally posted by nissanguy_24
        blah his trick question was easy once i thought for a moment, like you said Rotarys have no strokes, but do use the four cycle miller cycle similar to the four stage otto cycle used in normal 'four stroke' piston engines.

right?
        SMC s in the HOUSE

Comment

yo.. so does that mean i got it?

Comment

yo.. so does that mean i got it?
            And you know this

Comment

your awnsers are always ambigious so ill reply to it.

um thanks!

Comment

your awnsers are always ambigious so ill reply to it.

um thanks!
                hahahaha yes you fool you know your right

Comment

nah i wasnt that sure, i couldnt remember if it used the miller cycle or not. at least i wasnt 100 percent sure.

Comment

nah i wasnt that sure, i couldnt remember if it used the miller cycle or not. at least i wasnt 100 percent sure.
                    well there is another cycle but well keep that in the chat room

Comment

amazing little engines arnt they (I love mine)The cycle

also they run so hot cause they fire on every side of the rotor everytime a new face of the rotor coems aroundignition
                      Last edited by Dirty85; 04-14-2004, 05:52 PM.

Comment

They run so hot cause they stink, I hate em, they are the worstest worst hoodigupping engines ever made on the flabberstinking earth. They smell like codfish and swiss cheese. Their mothers are a lower form of piston engine and they look like a bad bisquit that fell from a Labrador.

But I would never get rid of my FD and i'm puting another one in in 2 weeks so I just love to hate em.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirty85
                          amazing little engines arnt they (I love mine)The cycle

also they run so hot cause they fire on every side of the rotor everytime a new face of the rotor coems aroundignition
                          neither of those links work

Comment

Originally posted by Ghost of Duluth
                            They run so hot cause they stink, I hate em, they are the worstest worst hoodigupping engines ever made on the flabberstinking earth. They smell like codfish and swiss cheese. Their mothers are a lower form of piston engine and they look like a bad bisquit that fell from a Labrador.

But I would never get rid of my FD and i'm puting another one in in 2 weeks so I just love to hate em.
                            ooooooooooooook............?

Comment

Working...
                            X