What would you do

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What would you do

I would like to make a auto-x car out of my 240... but In Tulsa Oklahoma the only thing that is respected is a car that can go down the drags. should i sacrafice some of the stability of the car and add traction bars to it or should i leave them off??

be unique and do what u want with ur car. i would never lose the stability of the car. esp for dragging. i would keep it grip/drift....w/e u happen to have. dont worry about being respected by a certain group. another group will respect u for what u have dont to ur car. but it is ultimatly is up to u. sinc i dont know anything about u....i cant really help....just give u my 2 cents

Comment

YOU ARE 100% right

cant even add on to it lol... good job

basicly wut he said

p.o

Comment

Who cares what other people think. Dont let that determine what you like to do.

Comment

*Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* the police!
          Stick it to the man!

Comment

My advice is get some adjustable shocks, a quick disconnect for the front swaybar (if they make 'em for 240's), and a set of rear slicks and front skinnies. Then you could drive up with your autocross setting, disconnect the front swaybar (makes for better weight transfer on launch), and soften up the rear shocks a bit for a bite. Bolt on the drag slicks and skinnies, and take out the jack and spare. You'll still not get full-on-drag-car 1/4mi times but you will get better traction than a standard 240 on roadrace rubber.

Comment

Working...
            X