Paint Marks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paint Marks

im buying some silvia corner lights and grill from a man name mr. stretch.... thank u very much ahah... anyways hes got some paint spots on parts of the lights... do u guys know how to get paint off the lights? ...thanx for the help and peace out.... ooh yeah stretch if u read this try and get it off for me if u can....

I'm thinking a clay bar will take off the overspray, but I'm not sure if it'd scratch. Ask Meguiars or someone who knows their clay bars.

Comment

Might try nail polish remover or rubbing alcohol, or try some acid.

Comment

try paint thinner. Then some rubbing alcohol. the paint thinner should do it.

Comment

and all the above would be the wrong way to or the right way if you want to trash them more than they are.

Get some medium rubbing compound and a soft cloth and polish them they will clean up nice and it will take the fade out of them.

Comment

Carborator cleaner works fine on paint. i smoke my lights every now and then use 3M rubbing compund from kragens.

Comment

after using half a bottle of rubbing alcohol it finally came out..... took me an hour....lolz... i tired everything and the damn paint wouldnt come off .... i luvs the lights i bought they look soo cool....

Comment

Working...
              X