tomei lsd install

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tomei lsd install

I was wanting to know if anyone has installed a Tomei or really any other (nismo, kaaz) lsd in their car themsleves. Is it a real pain and worth paying for (it will cost about 220-if I pull the rear end out myself) or can it be installed relatively easy by my self? any input would be valued

I've heard that installing LSD yourself can be done but it's a fairly involving process, i.e. you have to put oil in specifically for breaking it in, then you have to do figure 8s for like 40 minutes, then after that you have to drain the oil out and put new oil in. There was an LSD thread a while back where someone explained it in great detail. Lemme try and find it for you.

Comment

Here's 1

Comment

Well shizz man, I cant find the other one. But the guy broke down the pros and cons of Kaaz, Nismo, and Cusco LSD as well as the install/break in procedure. The thread was prolly made before the huge thanksgivings day weekend crash a while back. Also, I'm pretty sure Kaaz make LSDs for Tomei. Anyway, sorry I couldnt help much.

Comment

thanks appreciate the input. I hope the install is not too involved. I mean using the shims and what not. But I am pretty capable in car mechanics --I have done everything but an lsd install- go figure. I will let you know in a few weeks how it went. Thanks again

Comment

Working...
          X