mitsu rwd tranny

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mitsu rwd tranny

i have a '93 eclipse and i was wondering what tranny would be best for me to swap in for a RWD layout in my car. now be4 yall flame, i didnt get a rwd car to begin with, because this eclipse was a hand-me-down and im trying to make the best of my situation for now. i love drifting and i want to know what should i do?

Sell your car and buy something rwd. That's the best option. Better would have been to sell it about 5 days before 2F2F was released. The eclipse would probably be easier than many other platforms for such a transformation but still not worth the time or effort. Best option=sell your car and buy what you want.

Comment

this is if you have a gsx. i don;t know how mitsu's awd system is. imprezza people have take apart their awd to allow for rwd or fwd. I haven;t been into imprezza's for some time so I can't exactly remember what all was involved. hope that helps.

sy/ty guys have also done something similar.

Comment

hey 180, `dju go see th formula d thing last weekend? iTried II get therre but... well anaway if y did how was tit?

n yeah unless yu have th 4w version tit`d be a lost cheaper II get an s13 a some sort... maybe eem cheaper II go s14, but yu kayn have ana manuals kause yur II klose II me n yu might grab I that iWant...

Comment

Working...
        X