X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FC swaps (jz, b18, maybe eem ka/sr)

wha all fits in an fc "turbo III"?

theres I at my "lokal junkyard" for 1500... turbos work but theres "somethin wrong wi th engine"

so should iWait for my s14 or is there something budgetable iKan do wi th thing? (insurance is gonna kill me on this thing... ill b 16 soon)

In the words of Cordes, it's sacrelige to put anything but a rotary in an FC.

A TII for 1500 is an excellent price, especially if it's S5. You're probably best off just swapping in another 13BT. But if you have cash, and wanna get tricky, go for a 13BREW =P

Comment

you can buy a 13brew rebuilt offline for $3,000. If i ever blow the engine on my car i may do that, but for now i actually prefer my car to be N/A, because i have a predictable powerband, i've driven a tII before and they seem to not want to know where they want to start boosting, just my experience. but with a n/a i know that when i hit it hard i have reliable power every time

Comment

Yea, the engine bay of an RX-7 is a holy place, and if any other engine even thinks of entering this shrine, it should blow up! lol, i dont see why you would want another engine in it, even if the current engine has something wrong with it, you should replace it with another rotary. its just not right any other way... all those with V8 RX-7's or SR20 RX-7's should burn... Muahahahahahaha!!

Comment

Yea, the engine bay of an RX-7 is a holy place, and if any other engine even thinks of entering this shrine, it should blow up! lol, i dont see why you would want another engine in it, even if the current engine has something wrong with it, you should replace it with another rotary. its just not right any other way... all those with V8 RX-7's or SR20 RX-7's should burn... Muahahahahahaha!!

Upon reading again.... a turbo III? WTF? It has turboS? with an S? the turbo II has one turbo, the FD3S RX-7 is the only (factory) RX-7 with more than one turbo. What is this car?

Comment

carefull... like i said the last time i got mine with 50k miles for only 500dlls and that includes a trainny 2 ecus and 2 wiring harnesses..peace i have a N/A engine that im parting out...

Comment

Originally posted by ToplessFC3Sman

Upon reading again.... a turbo III? WTF? It has turboS? with an S? the turbo II has one turbo, the FD3S RX-7 is the only (factory) RX-7 with more than one turbo. What is this car?
              turbo lll is japanese edition...i dont know where he get im...

Comment

Yeah, hehe, I noticed that typo too.

Comment

Well considering the speeling and grmmar I think its entirely possible that he held the "I" button down too long.

Comment

a tII for 1500 is a great deal, evne though it's not running. You can get the 13b's for pretty cheap from most mazda shops (since they have to be rebuild and thrown around so much). There's a shop here in MN that'll swap in a new engine for around 500 (that's with labor) so you could have a working tII for 2 grand.. that's a great deal!

Comment

Originally posted by CrazyHawaiian
                      Well considering the speeling and grmmar I think its entirely possible that he held the "I" button down too long.
                      haha, thats what I was thinking

Comment

i have a bunch of turbo motors here at the shop $900.00 for a S4 and $950.00 for a S5, the 13b re motors go for $1400.00 all have been comp. tested,

Comment

just so i can get an idea, how much to ship one of those S-5 turbo's to say... Ohio? i'm not activley looking right now but it's on the possible to do list for next summer

Comment

uh, bad grammar?

well, ill take a pik a th thing wi th "III" on tit, bu iDidn say turbo<i><b>s</i></b> out of knowledge, im no fc expert, n iGuessed th fc-t would have a similar engine II th fd-tt.

but uh if iDrove up II minnesota or ohio or whatver -or would tit be cheaper II ship- yur sayin iKould get anuther fc motor <i>installed</i> for <b>500</b>?!

yu have a phone number or somen?

Comment

Working...
                            X