rear steer elim kit for the fc

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rear steer elim kit for the fc

ok guys i was at a practice event the other night at beaver run and i was having a bit of trouble with the car because the rear steer was throwing me off, i was wondering if the brushings kit from mazdatrix is worth getting, or should i just get used to what i have? i'm not usually one to start changing things on the car, i figure if someone else can do it in a similar platform i should be able to eventually. Any help would be appreciated, thanks

also this is very similar in result to the hicas system on the 240 so if any of you nissan people have experience with it i'd appreciate the help

it would help

and it would be like HICAS but the FC is a passive suspension and not controlled by a computer.

Comment

yeah, i realize it's not computer controled but that's why i said results are similar, anyway thanks for the info

Comment

I believe Racing Beat sells them for about $40 or so. I like the DTSS though, once you know when it kicks in, you can adjust for it.

Comment

these are a must have for the FC drifter, $60.00 for them it is a *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* to install though

Comment

Yeah, I have a friend that installed them on his FC. He was fifteen and installed them himself, with some help I am sure. He was telling me that it is a must if you are going to be drifting a FC.

Comment

Working...
            X