ad

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

anyone had any experience with some seats like this?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• anyone had any experience with some seats like this?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...ayphotohosting im thinkin about getting these buy i dont wanna buy some pieces of crap. I remember they used to have these nex racing seats that i have seen alot of people at auto x with. Any feedback is appreciated.

those knockoff seats suck the big one

Comment

no to that. I wouldnt try them.

Comment

For some reason, they don't look like they were designed with lateral support in mind =\

Comment

being that cheap...I'd have to say that those seats are probably all show.

Comment

then ill toss that idea and buy some of the cheap sparcos

Comment

what is the going price on an old fixed position clubman style seat? I'm looking. It's for the chevette...duh.

Comment

it shouldn't be price that detures you form buying a seat, but it's support. Before you buy a seat, sit in it....see how it feels, it should be comfortable but should provide a nice amount of support for you lat's and your legs. Go to a shop and see if they have'em in stock, if not, don't buy it. Don't buy a seat jus because of the name. I know alot of people who buy noname seats because they suited the driver well. name and price usually don't mean much...i said USUALLY, not all the time. But do sit in the seat before you buy it, it will make a world of difference...

Comment

yeah i sat in my friends sparco speed (i think it was a speed) and it was all good and they go for around 250 so i guess ill just be gettin one of those.

Comment

Working...
                  X