FD tuning with a Power FC (TECH)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FD tuning with a Power FC (TECH)

Hello guys who here as a FD with a powerFC if you guys do post up any comments and trials and tribulations....

Our Test bed
    93 RX7 with T72 running 33PS1 around 700RWHP
    ECU Power FC tuned at our shop
    1600CC secondaries and primaries
    HKS Wastegate

This is on the drag side of things but i have been thinkin about drifting setups. And would like to help anyone out with there tuning or RX7 Needs.

um your post made no sense to me, but i kno alot about fds and power fcs so ya try and decipher that into english and ill answer for you, plus its not that hard to make an fd drift at all trust me

Comment

um your post made no sense to me, but i kno alot about fds and power fcs so ya try and decipher that into english and ill answer for you, plus its not that hard to make an fd drift at all trust me, plus 33psi ahaha you better be runnin alcohol cuz that rotary isnt going to last worht a damn

Comment

Originally posted by BlueDragon871
        um your post made no sense to me, but i kno alot about fds and power fcs so ya try and decipher that into english and ill answer for you, plus its not that hard to make an fd drift at all trust me, plus 33psi ahaha you better be runnin alcohol cuz that rotary isnt going to last worht a damn
        If i understand correctly, It sounds like Drifting180sx wants to hear other peoples experiences and is here to help if anyone has any questions regarding these things. I dont think he was asking a question.

Comment

I was seeing if anyone had some questions or anything really on a 93 -95 RX7. Tuning ect

Comment

Here are some pics of our RX7
            Attached Files

Comment

What other mods have been done? I know its a full fuel system, but what about internal work? Looks good, tell your dad to keep up the good work.

Comment

Hurley 3mm apex seals
                Race ported motor
                Cast manifold

Comment

Our supra is the bad BOY it dynoed 1170RWHP without Nitrous.

With twin GT series turbos

Comment

Here is the supra
                    Attached Files

Comment

Outside sexyness
                      Attached Files

Comment

The turbo on my bosses FD this is the small turbo!
                        Attached Files

Comment

wait a sec, you own that fd, ive seen it on xs, does it really make that much power ? i want details because ive owned and tuned rx7s in my day, and your numbers are outstanding. i wanan kno more about your fd, more pics and i wanna kno about ur fujitsu laptop computer inside that thing is sick.

basically i think the fd is hard to beat, it was my first car, and even though i wasnt ready and i underestimated the work needed, it treated me great, of course i had the minor problems, but other than that it was extremely reliable. It was extremly easy to drift also, especially with coilovers, ive never driven a 240 so i cant compare it with them, but it is deff a worhty machine

Comment

Yeah the numbers are true..... We havent dynoed it in awile been busy with supra and the RX7 is my fathers .

Comment

can u email me please, i want specs of your car, and i want som more pics man i luv ur car, i was modeling my fd after yours, and i still might, but i wanan get involved with 240s so i might have to sell it

Comment

Working...
                              X