240z Parts?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 240z Parts?

are there any coilovers or high performance brakes systems for the 240z made by some japanese companies already looked at hks, apex, greddy doesnt seem like they make parts for the 240z.

Does anyone know?

Comment

nismo? lol. 280z parts might fit onto it....not sure though.

Comment

thx i look into the 280z parts for my 240z

Comment

Old Z Upgrades

I drive a 280Z and boy, it's so frustrating to see all these performance kits, but none for old Z's. Yes, it is true that many 280Z performance parts will fit a 240Z, but the truth is, there aren't many 280Z performance parts to begin with! I even have trouble looking for companies that will supply the goodies to make my Z faster. I know of two though. Motorsport Auto and Victoria British supply performance parts and OEM restoration parts for old Z's, but thats about it.

Here's Motorsport Auto's site:

http://www.zcarparts.com/

Comment

Umm if you want somebody who has a really modded 240Z then this guy's car is insane. His name is Dave Scholz. He's from this insane drift team called Slide Squad. He has a pretty good setup but he retired it from touge cause it's just not the car it used to be. link to his 240Z Dave Scholz 240z and the actual site Team Slide Squad/Dave Scholz

Comment

also check the SCCA's improved touring and Production BBSes cause there sevral 240z runnin and thats where you can find the good *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* as far as suspension

Comment

Working...
              X