FC RPM warning buzzer.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FC RPM warning buzzer.

Can some one tell me where the RPM warning buzzer is so i can take it out or turn it off or something, it's really annoying.

there was a post on here with fc wirering diagrams might try and find it using those if u dont have a manual for the car

Comment

There's been alot of speculation on where it really is, and I gave up looking before I found a confirmed answer.

That said, if you look around on the fc3s.org forums or rx7club forums you should find it.

Comment

According to the post i found on rx-7club.com, you pull the combination meter out of the car and desolder the buzzer.

"the combination meter is that thing in front of the steering wheel with a lot of gauges on it with little pointers that swing madly back and forth when reving the engine, and has a pcb attached to the back side with a *buzzar* soldered in place."

Goodluck.

Comment

wdfbgasjgj

omg does your car buzz for no reason half the time too??? if you can find it tell me so i can toss that *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* out the window

SO DAM N ANNOYING

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Comment

You may want to consider living with it, just because its also a warning for things like high exhaust pressure, overheating, low oil, and other things that could devastate the rotary engine or other parts of the car. If you do want to get rid of it, find something that will cause it to go off, simulate the conditions, and just track it down by sound i guess (i havent actually tried it, just a guess)

Comment

i thought it was only my car, so fcs got them huh.
              from wat i know, the car buzz when i dont have enough oil especially when i do fast turns. well i think juz put enough oil in the engine, will make the buzz stop.

Comment

sil-beers goes off ALL the time it sucks. his car is a bucket =0

Comment

Click me

Comment

RPM buzzer is great IMO. Tells you when to shift for drags or if you over rev. Mine doesn't buzz any other time though, so it's not annoying to me. I'd rather hear something than take my eyes off of what I'm doing to see a light. But that's just for drags. Good luck with finding it.

Comment

my FC is so loud i can't even hear it any more, as for the coolant buzzer and others their is a box you can unplug under the dash that takes care of it

Comment

yeah my car is loud too...but still that *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* is annoying as *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* so ima kill it

got a pic of where its at so i dont unplug the wrong thing?

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

i mean a pic of under the dash or something *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* i dunno that looks like swahili to me

Comment

Working...
                            X