Ma61l

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ma61l

the MA61 is the celica supra right, from i believe 1985. Can MA70 parts fit on the MA61 since they are both kind of supras, or if not does anyone know where to find engine, dress up, and suspension components for the MA61?

Ma6x vs. MA7x

Greetings,

I own a Ma67 <1982 celica supra> This car is built off of a celica frame but has the drivetrain of a cressida. they were made from 82-85.5. They commonly call these MkII's. They are getting harder to get parts for and virtually no aftermarket support. In thier stock configuration they are a great car though. Ma7x or MkIII's are a different beast. New frame, upgraded inline 6 with turbo. Computer controlled shocks give you 2 different ride feels. They are easier to get aftermarket parts for. Then the JZ series Supra or MkIV. When people think Supra this is thier image usually. The 2JZ twin turbo engine can be tuned to exceed 1000bhp. The 6 speed manual tranny complete this race bred car. Toyota has retired the Supra line for now. You can get almost anything for a MkIV supra. They are very expensive cars unless you really shop around or are willing to give it some TLC. Go to www.celicasupra.com if you want some of the best MA6x info out there. Im a student in the Toyota tech course at my college. I love my MA67 and use it almost daily in the lab at school. I plan on taking it to D1GP one day. My next project car I think will be a S14 since you can get almost any part for it.
    Hope this helps..ciao

Comment

Working...
    X