Strut bar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Strut bar

I was going to buy a car part for my FC that would assist with drifting, and i was thinking about a front strut bar, im limited to like 250 so i figured that would be a good investment to help oout with drifting. Good idea or not.

Strut bars are ideal as they imporve chassis rigidity and steering response, but you need to figure out if you'd rather strengthen the front or rear of the car. You could also look into a Racing Beat sway bar set for FC, I believe it's under $250.

Comment

Yea i figured a strut bar would be a good investment but what is more important in drifting, strength in the front, back, or both?

Comment

It's driver's preference.

Comment

Ok thx.

Comment

You can get 2 for 250 easy. Check out www.tanabe-usa.com and www.jic-magic.com

We have them in stock if you need them.

Comment

Oh yea 2 strut bars, front and rear for an FC vert for 250? Sounds good.

Comment

Are the twenty-dollar strut bars that plague eBay worth looking into? I say this because I'm not only poor, I'm horrendously cheap.

Comment

Yes, i had one on my old car. It does the same thing as the others.

Comment

lol, im like that 2, 20 for something that normally costs like 150-200, whats the catch? Im cheap and poor as well and have considered those but it all seems kind of suspicious like they would suck or something.

Comment

Originally posted by KisstheApex
                      Are the twenty-dollar strut bars that plague eBay worth looking into? I say this because I'm not only poor, I'm horrendously cheap.
                      Dude. I got those cheap strut bars. They work fine

Comment

same here i bought somne rs1's i think robert has the rs1's and he says they work great

Comment

Those 20 dollar ones...yea...

those are people fabricating them and then selling them for what they are actually worth.

It's a pretty simple part made out of inexpensive materials. There's NO reason for it to be 150 bucks.

Comment

unless its carbon fiber

Comment

Yeah, I wasn't really sure why a chunk of metal with bolt-holes on each end would cost so much. Thanks for the reassurance.

Comment

Working...
                              X