• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• need a price tag

wats the cheapest LSD i can buy for a 180sx 1 way or 2 way

Re: need a price tag

Originally posted by ILoveDrifting
    wats the cheapest LSD i can buy for a 180sx 1 way or 2 way
    Listen bud... every now and again we get a guy like you on here. Usualy a good guy, with alot of questions. So he post over and over and over again in a short period of time relatively basic questions. Its usualy apreciated. So i am going to answer your question and close this thread, hoping you will relax on the basic questions. Use google.com and the search button first.

The cheapest LSD you can get for the S13 (there all the same Silvia, 240sx, 180sx, 200sx) is a used VLSD. You said 180sx so many people will tell you they are cheap and readily availible. However you mentioned earlier you have "the american version" or a 240sx VLSDs were very very rare...

You could pick one up for 200 or so pretty easily if you can find one (look in canada) however used VLSDs are usualy considered not so good for drifting so you will probably want an aftermarket clutch type LSD look to spend about 700 to 1000 dollars on one..

Now if you dont know the diference between VLSD or a clutch type LSD or a 1way or 2 way lsd then im guessing you also arent to the point in your drifting career where the open differential is holding you back.

EDIT: Also try to make your thread titles more specific, so people know what you are talking about before clicking it. "Price of LSDs" would be a good title for this. Especialy important if you are making multiple threads in a row.

Comment

Working...
    X