No announcement yet.

Questions for the Hachi Techs....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

thanks alot for that help man. i was actually told it'd be cheaper to do the sr hatchi than it would be to try and build a 20valve, let alone find a 20valve. plus i heard that it could be done and i've always wanted to do that swap. there's just something about having the wrong motor in the wrong car . i was basically thinking about going with T3 front coilovers with and the cusco camber plates, but i still wasn't sure about the rear. i'm used to my sil80 where i can just get a full set of coilovers for the front and rear. so with the celica/supra rear end, that would already come with an LSD in it or is that something i'd probably have to order somewhere? not sure how many of those i see lying around doing nothing, but i hope i can find it sooner or later. i got time anyways, i don't plan on having this hatchi running for at least another year. still trying to perfect the RB20 in a sil80 swap. if you can help me out with anything else, i'd appreciate it, but so far you've done a shytload.....

thanks alot, 2 all of y'all

Comment

sr in a hachi... its fully possible and it has been done many times before. be prepared to do a lot of custom work tho.
      in my opinoin hachis are more of a fabricaters car that s13/s14. its now like every major brand makes parts for the ae86. this leads to a lot of private tune parts.
      also be aware that ae86 drive train was never ment to handle that kind of power. 200 +hp zone is usually where you start breaking a lot of drivetrain stuff.

Comment

somebody here do a 13B swap!

Comment

Originally posted by CelicaDRIFTER
          somebody here do a 13B swap!
          thats what im sayin. :P

my friend is putting a 13b in his miata. he's just waiting for some parts to come in.

Comment

try tanabe, they were awesome on my hachigo

Comment

Working...
            X