What is different between Sprinter Trueno and Corolla Levin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mugenpower168
    soz nissan guy, neway, Drifter N thanx 4 the reply. But in drifting, isn't also about winning the race (ie coming 1st place) just like any other car race? Oh I don't get what you wrote in your signature, bout the chinese or sumthin. Could u explain that?
    ehh....can i ask you something mugenpower168?
    what the hell is Soz?
    for the reply....You're welcome!
    like i said before drifting is all about style/grace and controlling of the drift....the whole thing about winning the race in drifting is Pointless/irrelevent.....basically put it this way you can drift all the corners and come in first place against whoever you're battling but it won't matter if you came in first because the judges are mostly going to grade you on how affectivly you executed the drift at all corners.... so you drift really well at all corners come in second its ok because like i said the judges will judge how you did rather then how fast you did it. JGTC and DTM relies on what place you got in the race and maybe the whole timing thing. but drifting it doesn't matter!
    ooh the whole chinese thing thing hahaha well I'd like to think of it as.......ooh i forgot hahaha but heres the spiel

Originally posted by Weapon X
    "Yes they have to be Chinese...after all drifting originated in china. I've seen wall scrolls, motha f****in Tang dynasty were drifting their rickshaws. Nutty stuff".

well........i think Weapon X was refering that maybe Japanese people originated from China and drifting came from there lol....
    ok lets see its safe to say Japanese people were the originators of the Drifting phenomenon so in turn Weapon X is probably implying that Japanese people=Chinese people and they have wall scrolls from the Tang dynasty showing that they've been drifting in their rickshaws since the day!
    hopefully it makes sense

Comment

Soz is short 4 sorry. Thanx 4 the info 'bout driftin now. I understand it, in drift they judge u on style not speed. Am I right? Yeah and I get the signature thing now. Just another quick question, u chinese or japanese? ( U may not have to answer that).

Comment

Soz is short 4 sorry. Thanx 4 the info 'bout driftin now. I understand it, in drift they judge u on style not speed. Am I right? Yeah and I get the signature thing now. Just another quick question, u chinese or japanese? ( U may not have to answer that).
        ooh haha i knew that.....the info=you're welcome mugen! well i'm glad that you understand it...and yes its about style and not speed...i mean you can have the lowest horsepowered car and kick major curves! if you don't believe it check out Ueo-san he's living proof you don't need a 300-400hp drift machine to win the D1 hahaha
        you get the sig? yes!!!! i feel overwhelmed!
        to answer or not to answer.........
        hmm well its safe to say I'm Chinese!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

U mean ur chinese cause ur Japanese (and they came from China) or r u Chinese because u are from China or Hong Kong?

Comment

U mean ur chinese cause ur Japanese (and they came from China) or r u Chinese because u are from China or Hong Kong?
            hahaha well lets see I'm China with my family originating from Shanghai......i can understand some mando but my family speaks mostly chu chou or tsiao chou.... i can speak Japanese pretty well hahah
            what are you mugen?(know that you also do not have to answer to this either)

Comment

well my mum is from Hong Kong, my dad is from China (Chung Shan in Guangdung). But I was born in Australia. I speak Cantonese. (and English). Is that u on the Avatar?

Comment

well my mum is from Hong Kong, my dad is from China (Chung Shan in Guangdung). But I was born in Australia. I speak Cantonese. (and English). Is that u on the Avatar?
                heh i would sorta like to say that its me but nope its not me! that is actually my idol drifter Orido Manabu!!!!!! he's a good JGTC racer and not to mention awesome DRIFTER!! watch he option videos he's usually in there doing commentary and judging local drift competition!
                plus he's a D1 drifter/judge whoo whoo

Comment

Mugen what got you into the world of drifting?

Comment

don't they judge you on how fast you enter the corner when drifting? so i think they judge on speed to. Some one clarify

Comment

Gentlemen this is not a chat room please stay on the subject or start another thread or PM each other.

And what weaponX was saying was nothing other then a joke. Someone claimed the japanese invented drifting, another claimed it was americans ect.. his smart remark was it was really china, claiming they had wall scrolls from ancient times.

He was most deffenately not trying to say China equals Japan.

And Please lay off the abreviations... it has been abused so bad in the past that we no longer put up with it. If you dont have enough time to type out the three letter words "for" and "you" then you should wait until later to post your reply.

Comment

Working...
                      X