No announcement yet.

Which suspensions are you using?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i felt guilty for some reason thinking about getting some silk roads for a little under 1500 dollars. i ended up paying 1017$ from hopupracing.com in san diego for a set of tanabe pro-ss type two coilovers. i ike them very much, i cant compare them because i have never had coilovers before but i like these very much.

the ride is very stiff and by stock bumper scrapes on my drive way but the difference from stock struts and some wack springs is amazing. i had them on the factory recomended 2 setting up front and 4 setting in the rear but now i am at full stiffness in the front and rear and it is dropped about 80percent of the farthest it can go and i wouldnt want it a mm lower except on the track.

for the price i doubt there are coilovers this good for the s13,

oh, one bad thing is most of the instructions are japanese but has a good picture diagrams.

i have not yet installe dmy kaaz 2way yet but hope to get it in in time for dd21

Comment

Originally posted by s14driftingTX
      Does anyone know if spl is making coilovers for the s13 yet, I really like those but, they haven't made them for s13.
      The S13 SPL KTS' have been out for awhile now. [around +3 months]
      Check their site

Comment

I've had my KTS coilovers since early September and I'm quite smitten with them.

Comment

Anyone heard of BC Racing ?
          I think they are made by Blitz ?

Comment

Originally posted by FEVAH
            never heard of BC racing

blitz outsources theirs(to sachs) so i dont see them making someone elses.

Comment

Originally posted by c0ldasice
              The S13 SPL KTS' have been out for awhile now. [around +3 months]
              Check their site
              Thanks, I think that's what I want, they seem like good quality, anyone else have them.

Comment

pick me pick me

Comment

The spl's are crap...dont waste your money.....ive had friends with them and they were not happy. I had the gp sports gr6 on my last s13 thats a really good coilover...spend the extra cash

Comment

Originally posted by midengslide
                    The spl's are crap...dont waste your money.....ive had friends with them and they were not happy. I had the gp sports gr6 on my last s13 thats a really good coilover...spend the extra cash
                    ahha your funny, you should be on comicview on bet. the spls are deffiently not crap, maybe you dont liek them but they arent crap. chosoe your words more wisely.

Comment

Originally posted by Wayne
                      ahha your funny, you should be on comicview on bet. the spls are deffiently not crap, maybe you dont liek them but they arent crap. chosoe your words more wisely.

you definitely get what you pay for with suspension
                      hes not the idiot in this thread...

Comment

Originally posted by GRiDRaceTech
                        I've had my KTS coilovers since early September and I'm quite smitten with them.
                        KTS huh, are they really good? was thinkin of getting some as my first mod after i scrape up money for a laurel or cefiro.
                        for $800 i cant think of anything cheaper and they look high quality too

Comment

Originally posted by Oki Drifter
                          KTS huh, are they really good? was thinkin of getting some as my first mod after i scrape up money for a laurel or cefiro.
                          for $800 i cant think of anything cheaper and they look high quality too

looks can be deceiving

Comment

Originally posted by hatebbobbarker
                            looks can be deceiving
                            that's kinda why i was askin gridrace for his feedback, thx for the tip tho

Comment

i know this thread has been dead for a while but is anybody running the Cusco Zero2Rs???

Comment

Originally posted by FEVAH
                                if i remember correctly bc racing is the same as megan racing. so that means crap

Comment

Working...
                                X