GP Sports

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GP Sports

Does anyone know a dealer for GP sports??? I really Need a good quality exhaust system!!!

Ask the guys at Jspec.com if they can get you a GP Sports exhaust and how much it will cost.

Comment

AutoRnD sells GP sport stuff. Ill try to get a quote from them for you since i know them.

Comment

log on into www.raretrick.com fast shipment

Comment

thanks

Thanks raziel!

Comment

I got the Pro Spec II full stainless and its f'in awesome...kind of too loud if you run a test pipe like me...and will shoot flames so be careful. I dont know what it sounds like with a cat but I will be posting up a video of me soon so you'll be able to hear it

Comment

I havent had time to swing by but heres their email. wholesale@autornd.com tell them Aren w/ the Black FD told you about them.

Comment

www.autornd.com

Comment

in stock

is that exhaust of anyof the GP exhausts in stock right now? or do i ahve to pay for the import? If i do tell em u sent me...do get a discount? lol

Comment

why dont u jst go to their website www.gpsports-na.com

Comment

which GP exhaust specifically you looking for? I do online sales for autornd so if you want stuff, you can drop me a line.

Comment

the spec D

The spec D semi-stainless steel!

Comment

spec d's an awesome exhaust. I had that one before the end got stolen by some jerks in two accords. Very loud, I'd recommend using the silencer if the cops in your area are by the book.

Comment

hey 180fan, does the titanium exhaust shoot flames while runnin rich? im jst wonderin. by the way, wat is the test pipe meant to do?
                            -eric

Comment

i meant the spec D exhaust. my bad

Comment

Working...
                              X