Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sr20det swap question

hi guys
    ive been thinking about sr20 project for a while now. I located an exporter in Japan, (will buy whole car, since my 240 is a piece of sh.t anyway) But im still unure about the whole thing. I have some experience, probably not enought to do a full swap.

Are there any good website for 240sx enthusiasts/sr20 swap sites??
    thanks in advance

Zilvia.net, Club240sx.com, nissaninfiniticlub.com, freshalloy.com. Search before you post at these places or you'll spend hours trying to get through their unkind words.

Comment

thanks
      found nothing at this forum, or google

Comment

Buy that DVD that drifting.com is selling - then tell everyone if it's good or not...

-MR

Comment

There's a thing or two about getting an entire car from Japan. Is it being imported as a parts car? There's a good chance it'll get stopped at port and get stuck there while you get slapped with huge fees...UNLESS you are getting it through a registered importer. It would probably be more worth your while to find a front clip in as good condition as you can/

Comment

Best site for info on the swap is at heavythrottle. they've got an install FAQ and are a very good source of info/parts for the 240/SR community.

Comment

heavy throttle/sr swap is a very good site. if you have previous knowledge of cars the swap is very simple. the wiring is not even that hard

Comment

Working...
              X